OF THE WEBSITE :
ARTICLE 1: PREAMBLE
• The way in which their personal data are collected and processed. All data that can identify a user should be considered as personal data. These include the first and last name, age, postal address, email address, location of the user or its IP address;
• What are the rights of users regarding these data;
• Who is responsible for the processing of personal data collected and processed;
• To whom this data is transmitted;
• Possibly, the site's policy regarding "cookies" files.
ARTICLE 2: GENERAL PRINCIPLES FOR DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
In accordance with the requirements of Article 5 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of site users' data complies with the following principles:
• Lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: data can only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data are collected, the user will be informed that his / her data is being collected, and for what reasons his / her data is collected;
• Minimizing the collection and processing of data: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the site are collected;
• Conservation of data reduced in time: the data are kept for a limited time, of which the user is informed. If the shelf life cannot be communicated to the user;
• Integrity and confidentiality of the data collected and processed: the data controller is committed to ensuring the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may only take place if they comply with at least one of the conditions hereinafter listed:
• The user has expressly consented to the treatment;
• Processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract;
• Treatment meets a legal obligation;
• Treatment is due to a need to safeguard the vital interests of the data subject or other natural person;
• The treatment can be explained by a need related to the performance of a mission of public interest or that comes under the exercise of public authority;
• The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or a third party.
ARTICLE 3: PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED IN THE CONTEXT OF NAVIGATION ON THE SITE
A. DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED AND METHOD OF COLLECTION
The personal data collected on the HOHNE website are as follows:
Last name First Name
This data is collected when the user performs one of the following operations on the site:
- when the user completes a contact form
- when the user submits an application and a CV.
The data controller will keep all the data collected for a period of time not exceeding 24 months in his computer systems and under reasonable security conditions.
The collection by HOHNE and the data processing fulfill the following purposes:
- Provide you with the information or services you have requested (sending of commercial offers, quotations or documentation)
- To collect information allowing us to improve our website, our products and services (in particular by means of cookies / see Article 6)
- It also aims to receive applications for vacant positions within the company.
B. TRANSMITTING DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
The personal data collected by the site are not transmitted to any third party, and are processed only by the publisher of the site.
C. ACCOMMODATION OF DATA
The site HOHNE is hosted by the company Rebel Creations AG whose head office is located at the address below
The host can be contacted at the following address: email@example.com
The data collected and processed by the site are exclusively hosted and processed in Germany.
ARTICLE 4: RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING AND DELEGATE FOR DATA PROTECTION
A. THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
The person responsible for the processing of personal data is: HOHNE Gmbh . Werner von Siemens, rue 34 · 24568 Kaltenkirchen · Tél.: 04191 / 90968-0 · Fax.: 4191 / 90968-33 ·
Courriel: info at hoehne dot de
The person responsible for data processing is responsible for determining the purposes and means used for the processing of personal data.
B. OBLIGATIONS OF DATA PROCESSING MANAGER
The data controller undertakes to protect the collected personal data, not to transmit it to third parties without the user having been informed and to respect the purposes for which the data was collected.
The site has an SSL certificate to ensure that information and data transfer through the site is secure.
An SSL certificate ("Secure Socket Layer" Certificate) aims to secure the data exchanged between the user and the site.
In addition, the Data Controller agrees to notify the user in case of rectification or deletion of the data, unless this entails for it disproportionate formalities, costs and procedures.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user's personal data is compromised, the controller commits to inform the user by any means.
C. HUMAN RIGHTS AND DATA PROTECTION
In accordance with the General Regulations on Data Protection, and Law 78-17 of 6 January 1978, users of the site have a right to access, rectify and oppose personal data processed about them. They can exercise this right, by sending to the Data Protection Officer (D.P.O) their request accompanied by an identity document at the following address:
by mail: inforgpd at sicamegroup dot com
ARTICLE 5: RIGHTS OF THE USER
In accordance with the regulations on the processing of personal data, the user has the rights listed below.
In order for the Data Controller to comply with the request, the user is required to provide him / her with: first and last name and e-mail address, and if applicable, his account number or personal space or subscriber.
The data controller is responsible for responding to the user within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
A. PRESENTATION OF THE USER'S RIGHTS IN DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
a. Right of access, rectification and right to erasure
The user can take knowledge, update, modify or request the deletion of the data concerning him, by respecting the following procedure stated:
The user must send an e-mail to the Person in charge of processing personal data, specifying the subject of his request, and using the contact e-mail address that is provided above.
If he has one, the user has the right to request the removal of his personal space by following the following procedure:
The user must send an e-mail to the data controller, accompanied by a scan of a valid identity document. The request for deletion of data will be processed within a period that cannot exceed 1 month from receipt of the request.
HOEHNE informs that it will be entitled, if necessary, to oppose obviously abusive requests (by their number, their repetitive or systematic nature).
b. Right to data portability
The user has the right to request the portability of his personal data, held by the site, to another site, by following the procedure below:
The user must make a request for portability of his personal data to the Person in Charge of the Processing of Personal Data, by sending an e-mail to the address indicated above.
c. Right to limitation and opposition of data processing
The user has the right to request the limitation or to oppose the treatment of his data by the site, without the site can refuse, except to demonstrate the existence of legitimate and compelling reasons that may prevail over the interests and the rights and freedoms of the user.
In order to request the limitation of the processing of his data or to oppose the processing of his data, the user must follow the following procedure:
The user must make a request for limitation to the processing of his personal data with the controller, by sending an e-mail to the address indicated above.
d. Right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process
In accordance with the requirements of Regulation 2016/679, the user has the right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process if the decision has legal effects concerning him / her or significantly affects him or her in a similar way.
e. Right to determine the fate of data after death
The user is reminded that he can organize what should be the future of his data collected and processed if he dies, in accordance with Article 40-1 of Law 78-17 of 6 January 1978.
f. Right to seize the competent supervisory authority
If the data controller decides not to respond to the request of the user, and the user wishes to contest the decision, or if he thinks that one of the rights listed above, it is entitled to refer to the Bundesbeauftragte für den Datenschutz und die Informationsfreiheit or any competent judge.
B. PERSONAL DATA OF MINOR PERSONS
In accordance with the requirements of Article 8 of European Regulation 2016/679 and the Data Protection Act, only minors aged 16 or over can consent to the processing of their personal data.
If the user is a minor under the age of 16, the consent of a legal representative will be required so that personal data can be collected and processed.
The publisher of the site reserves the right to verify by any means that the user is over 16 years of age, or that he has obtained the consent of a legal representative before browsing the site.
ARTICLE 6: USE OF "COOKIES" FILES
The site may use "cookies" techniques.
A "cookie" is a small file (less than 4 KB), stored by the site on the user's hard drive, containing information about the browsing habits of the user.
These files allow him to process statistics and traffic information, facilitate navigation and improve service for the user's convenience.
For the use of "cookie" files involving the backup and analysis of personal data, the consent of the user is necessarily requested.
a. Opposition of the user to the use of "cookies" files by the site
It is brought to the attention of the user that he can oppose the registration of these files "cookies" by configuring his browser software.
For information, the user can find at the following addresses the steps to follow in order to configure his browser to oppose the registration of "cookies" files:
• Chrome: support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416
• Safari: www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww
In the case where the user decides to disable the "cookies" files, he can continue his navigation on the site. However, any dysfunction of the site caused by this manipulation could not be considered as being due to the editor of the site.
b. Description of the "cookie" files used by the site
The website editor draws the attention of the user to the fact that the following cookies are used when browsing:
|Cookie Name||Default Expiration Time||Description|
|__utmc||End of browser session||Not used in ga.js. Set for interoperability with urchin.js. Historically, this cookie operated in conjunction with the __utmb cookie to determine whether the user was in a new session/visit. *|
|__utmt||10 minutes||Used to throttle request rate. *|
|__utmv||2 years from set/update||Used to store visitor-level custom variable data. This cookie is created when a developer uses the _setCustomVar method with a visitor level custom variable. This cookie was also used for the deprecated _setVar method. The cookie is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics. *|
|cookieconsent_status||1 year||Required for the cookie banner.|
The publisher of the site reserves the right to modify it to guarantee its conformity with the law in force.